TGM Vietnam Veteran Outreach
(The Big One)
TGM Outreach Events/events/event-registration
1. ALL food preparation including deserts will be done on site either at TGM HQ or at TGM Outreach on the veteran grounds.
2. Inorder to accomadate as many veterans with meals TGM will elimnating LUNCH and extending other meal service times.
Coffee 7:30 am
Snacks & Drinks will be available in the afternoon
SATURDAY September 10th
9am meet on Veteran grounds
(1 mile east of TGM HQ located at 6972 E 400S Kokomo, IN.)
Setup Big tent, stage outreach trailer, setup all grills & smoker grills
- Special Saturday Night “Ministry Helpers” Meeting, Fellowship & Bonfire.
1. TGM Location
6972 E 400s (State Rd 26) Kokomo, IN
2. Time and Dates
Outreach Begins Sunday September 12, 3pm
- TGM on the ground Daily 7:00 am to 8:pm
No parking at the tent on the veteran grounds. All parking will be at the west end of the veteran grounds, this is due to new tent location.
4. Gate Entrance Pass
All TGM volunteers when you arrive tell gate personal that you are with the Church / S.O.M.E. so you will not be charged.
What to Wear?
Temperatures can range from 50s to 60s am into the 80s in the afternoon
Wear comfortable shoes with good soles
Hat and sun screen are advisable!
T-SHIRTS NOT AVAILABLE FOR 2022
TGM (special event) T-Shirts will be available for $15 S-XL ea $18 for XXL & XXXL
5. Will food be provide to volunteers?
Yes, whatever we cook, breakfast and dinner is what will be available to all volunteers
6. Where Can I Stay Overnight?
There are many Hotels in Kokomo, In, just 10 minutes away (Note the closer to the event less likely there will be rooms available).
B.RV & TENT site
If you want to bring a RV or Tent you can setup on TGM grounds.
Sewer dump available to drain you’re holding tank
NOTE: NO Accommodations in TGM Ministry Headquarters this year as in the past. Sorry for any inconvenience..
What Can I Do as a Volunteer?
There are many opportunities to serve during the TGM Veterans Outreach, the key is to come ready to serve where needed. Not everyone will cook, not everyone will work in the serving line but everyone can spend time visiting with the veterans, listening to their stories which inevitably leads to opportunity to pray for them. Also we need people who will go camp site to camp site to let people know there are meals served just for them.
Areas of Service:
- Meal Preparation
- Serving Food
- Clean up
- Trash Removal
- Equipment Maintenance
- Security Detail
- GOFER…go for this or go for that!
Attitude determines the overall atmosphere of the outreach!
We ask every person who comes to serve to come with a right attitude. This means we are not only serving the veterans but each other! Our goal is to work together to provide a peaceful and Christ anointed environment.
First, you are an Ambassador for Christ and secondly, you are a representative of Tim Grisham Ministries.
- Guard your heart from offense - pray before you serve.
- Be ready to do whatever is needed not just what you like to do.
- Look for what needs to be done
- ASK first, don't assume something unless your sure
- Be respectful of the Howard County Vietnam Veterans and the Organization.